Saturday, December 18, 2004

Welcome to my Blog !

Dear Visitors to this Blog & Friends,

Welcome to my Blog, in which I will be posting my articles on Information Technology & Media which are published in local (Jordanian) and regional newspapers & magazines.

I've been a Tech Journalist since 1990 and have recently tackled a variety of stories on Digital Lifestyle.

I also own and manage a media company in Jordan, called MediaScope, which organizes advertising & media events (such as the Jordan Advertising Awards, immedia - Jordan's first internet & mobile media conference and more) in addition to publishing business directories and providing media sales services for a variety of magazines in Jordan.

I hope you Enjoy this Blog.... please feel free to comment on the material posted and let me know if I can be of any service to you!

Zeid Nasser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home